The Emerald College Prep Program for Biz Innovators will be held starting the fall of 2024 (10/3 - 11/28; Thursdays from 5:00 - 7:00 PM CST). This course is for 9th - 12th graders with the option to receive three transferable college credits. The course is geared toward college-bound or highly interested college students who are interested in innovation, and/or entrepreneurship.
Below are the attributes of the pilot program.
- Complete a virtual 10-week Biz course (2 hours/week; 2 hours virtual class, 2 hours homework/project work)
- Partner with the University of Iowa's Jacobson Institute Curriculum
- Earn 3 transferrable college credits from the University of Iowa
- Aligns to National Computer Science Standards
- Work on real-world problems
- Engage in collaborative teams
- Identify and leverage resources
- Design viable solutions to meet community needs
- Currently, 5 seats are available to be fully sponsored by our donors, grantors, and sponsors at no cost to the student. Sign up now by asking for the code to waive the fee based on availability.
- Note: Donations are accepted here: https://jewelsacademy.com/donate/
|Neon CRM by Neon One|